Product detail as below
|Product||Iilytoys factory price bouncer combo, inflatable spot dog theme bouncing trampoline for kids|
|Material||0.55-0.60 mmPVC waterproof and fireproof(PLATO TM AAA class)|
|Purpose||Amusement park, party, indoor,outdoor playground and so on|
|Factory value||17,500 square meter|
|Factory worker quantity||more than 250 professional workers|
|Certificate||CE /SGS/EN14960 /EN71-2-3 /ISO/ 6P/EN15649/TUV|
|Advantage||best factory price+high quality+good service+quily delivery|
Design detail as below
As the largest factory in Guangzhou, we are focus on "Fair Price, Best Quality, Delivery Safety Customer Satisfaction". With over 17500sq.m workshop and more than 220 professioanl workers, Lilytoys guides each projects from concept to completion. We have a professional design team and can satisfy all customer need.
From the initial design to start-up, we take care of everything. Every aspect of project including planning, engineering, manufacturing and installation. Worldwide, you can have complete confidence in quality of Lilytoys. We have build up strong relationships with our customers.
We remain committed to our customers around the world and our way to express appreciation is continuing to provide with best possible service and high-quality products. We dedicate ourselves to excellence and we offer a very large and diverse selection of water park elements to ensure your success.
We are poised to meet and exceed your expectations.We invite you to our Company to have the opportunity to discuss how are can help you and we look forward to serving you in years to come.
HOT SALE NEW design detail as below
2. Quadruple stitching in key areas inside the base of the unit
3. Extra webbing reinforced
strip on all the stress points and interior panels
2. blower(if customer want to buy the blower)
3. repair kits
4. Safe rule
6. Banner with your phone No/company name
8. Card holder(if you need let me knows)
9. Emergency exit for faster deflation process ramp
Packing detail reference
1. Why choose us?
we are a manufacture specialized in inflatable water sports for 16 years, and we have mature production technology and excellent service to you.
Our motivator is help you solve problem, offer excellent quality products for you, then reach a win-win goal!
2. How long can I get the products?
Generally, it is 2-5 working days for stock inflatable games, new products need 15-20 working days.. But if urgently, we can have detail talk..
3. What is your Warranty?
Our warranty is 3-5 years. ^_^
4. Are you trading company or factory?
We have our own factory in Guangzhou for factory can be sure you can get best service and good products.
All of our products are at factory price, so you do not need to wast you any penny. Welcomne to visit our factory!
5. Payment methods
we can accept payment by T/T and western union (40% for deposit , the rest 60% pay before shipping), or 100% alibaba trade assurance payment .
Our minimum order is 1 set, If you are worried about quality, you can buy a module to check the quality.
7. Does OEM is acceptable?
Sure! We can according to your design or request to make the products.